NOTE: 2016 Color will be changing to White.
You may request the Green or White in the order comments but we can not promise a color.
$20 Small 6 X 12 12gms / .7oz 2L Emergency Kit/ Med Kit/ GPS/Phone/ Etc.
$22 Medium 8.5 X 17 16gms / .9oz 6L Very small down bags and clothing.
$27 Large 13 X 27 34gms / 1.6oz 12L Down and light synthetic bags. Bear Hang Bag w/OP Sak
$39 X Large 17 X 35 50gms / 1.9oz 25L Can be used as a small pack liner. It's Big- NOT A BEAR HANG BAG!
SET OF THREE: S,M,L $62 ($7 Savings)
SET OF FOUR: S,M,L,XL $95 ($11 Savings)
Size and Volumes Are Approximate
Light Green Color Only
• Maximum strength construction. All Bonded Seams. Extremely light and very strong. Top buckles are securely bonded and sewn to the main bag using two layers of 3oz sq/yd hybrid cuben fiber. MLD has been making bonded Cuben Fiber backpacking gear longer than any other company.
• 1.5 oz sq/yd Tough Cuben Fiber- Cuben Fiber laminates (there are many types, strengths and weights) use unidirectional prepreg tapes of in-line plasma treated Dyneema/Spectra fibers spread to mono-filament level mylar films with titanium UV protection. This weight and type of Cuben Fiber is over three times are strong/waterproof as the type we use in our tarps. Our bonding is highly UV resistant.
• Envelope Shape - An MLD Innovation in light stuffsacks- The Envelope Shape allows for the shortest and strongest seams with the least pressure on the seams when stuffed. This shape packs easier too.
• Top rolls down and then buckles closed like dry bag. Large sizes can be rolled down to become one size smaller. *Size up if in Doubt*
• MLD product tag functions as the bottom pull grip to ease removing stuffed clothing, etc.
• Tough Lightweight Buckle - OK to hang as a Bear Bag. Max weight is 10lbs for hanging.
• Exterior should be protected from puncture and lots of abrasion. This cuben fiber is very strong and waterproof - but it is not a 12oz super burly river drybag to shove into your kayak bow.