• Sized for modern UltraLight and SUL Backpacking. Great as an Apine Attack Style Climbing Pack.
•S Shapped Unisex Comfort Shoulder Strap: 3" wide 3-D Spacer Mesh lined with full length foam padding. We made the straps more comfortable for 2015 with thicker 3D mesh - the most comfy strap on any 14oz pack! Curved, SuperWick Mesh lined, ergonomic shaped shoulder straps with FULL LENGTH DAISY CHAINS to mount water bottle and accessory pouches. These very comfortable shoulder straps and are super tough. Size Small and XS are 2.5" wide.
• 2015 Curved Side Panels: A slight curve toward the back at the shoulders moves the load closer to the upper back for more comfort. This also creates a a slightly larger main compartment higher in the pack that helps load control by moving the heavier and higher packed gear closer to the upper back. A higher and closer to the back center of gravity reduces shoulder stress.
• One of the most supportive and cushioned hipbelts in any sub 16oz frameless pack. Padded SuperWick Mesh lined waist belt hipbelt wings with 1" webbing and buckle. Adjusts from about 28" to 45" .
• Volume reduction bottom system: Two clips and spectra loops connect to reduce volume 30% for day pack use and small loads.
• Hybrid Mesh/Dyneema X Side and Rear Pockets. The leading edge of the side pockets are Dyneema X to prevent snagging when moving through bush. The lower 5" of the rear pocket is Dyneema X to prevent abrasion from sharp contents or butt sliding accidents. The 4oz sq/yd open hole non-stretch water and drains fast to allow contents to dry faster than a tight stretch mesh or solid fabric. Dyneema X elastic top sleeves for long term Durability and elastic replacement. Slanted side mesh pockets are deep enough for a 2L Platy. Pocket top bungee sleeves of Dyneema X for long term durability. Pocket adjusts by pulling the bungee closed through the cordlock. Many lower priced packs simply bind over the top of the raw mesh with regular garment type elastic that loses it's stretch in a few years and does stretchl in deep cold weather.
• Dual ice axe/trek pole loops.
• Left and Right hydration ports
• Internal hang clip loops for Optional .75 Hydration Pack Pouch inside of pack. The Hydration Pouch also converts to a 1.1oz summit day pack.
• Internal hang clip loops for Optional storage or hydro pouch inside of pack.
• Main bag large enough for a solo bear canister vertical or horizontal depending on how you pack your sleep pad.
• Removable Multi Position "Most Awesome Sternum Strap ITW" with Black WhistleLock Buckle .5oz, (n/inc in base pack weight)
• Side V compression straps with full strength buckles.
• Dry Bag roll top closure with V top compression strap.
• Long shoulder straps terminate in hand/finger rest loops.