Green or White
You may request the Green or White in the order comments but we can not promise a certain color.
Orders for multiple sizes may be mixed colors.
Small .2oz / 4gms 6" X 11" $15
Medium .3oz / 6gms 7" X 13" $16
Large .4oz / 12gms 9" X 18" $17 Most light weight weight down 32 degree+ sleeping bag and quilts
X Large .6oz / 16gms 13" X 22" $24 Larger down and most synthetic sleeping quilt and bags
SET OF All FOUR: $65 ($7 Savings)
COLOR: Light Olive Green- Contents can be seen through the opaque material.
Size and weights are approximate and can vary a small amount.
Looking for a simple and smaller size UL Cuben Sack? See our Mini Cuben Fiber Ditty Bags
Looking for a larger or tougher Cuben Fiber Sack? See our Cuben Fiber Dry Bags
• Maximum strength construction. Extremely light and very strong. .75oz sq/yd Cuben Fabric.
• Fully Seam Taped and Bonded. The side seam is bonded and the bottom seam is sewn and then taped. NO SEAM SEALING NEEDED - Highly water resistant- Strongest Cuben Seam Possible for LONG service life. These will not "blow out" like cheaper sewn only cuben stuff sacks.
• Reinforced hapalon cord grommet prevents wear on the Cuben Fiber and is stronger than a simple cord sleeve. NOTE: For hanging heavy loads like food bags, use our super strong Cuben Dry Bags.
• MLD product tag functions as the bottom pull grip to ease removing stuffed clothing, etc.
• Awesome Mini Cordlock
• Envelope Shape - An MLD Innovation in light stuffsacks- The Envelope Shape allows for the shortest and strongest seams with the least pressure on the seams when stuffed. This often packs easier too.