Design goal was to build the lightest fully enclosed bug protection avialble that can be clipped under a tarp or used under any single wall tarp/tent/ pyramid style shelter. Especially great in an AT shelter because it does not take up any extra room and can be entered from the top. It's super lightweight and does not interfere with other shelter user's elbow space.
• Dual function as a ground cloth when bug protection is not needed.
• .7oz sq/yd black nanoseeum netting
• Bottom Fabric: Pro Silnylon Gray or White .75 Cuben Fiber
• Wider than a sleep pad to allow a wrap around bathtub style floor effect when suspended.
• #3 YKK 54" zipper
• Overhead hang loop at head netting apex and one at waist/knee area at end of zipper. Most users will only clip up the head end.
• Stake loops at each corner. Can be used with small skewer stakes to help stand up the bathtub floor if desired.
-Most users will not feel the need to stake it out- sleep pads, gear and sleep quilt/bag hold it down just fine.
• Easy entry through the top: Get in, reach up to suspend the net and zip up. Done. Zipper is long enough to avoid a midnight wrassle fest.
• Stuffsack, bungee cord and clips provided.
• Combine with the .5 Cuben Grace Solo Tarp and the light weight bivy bottom option for a 10oz full protection system!