MLD Mountain Sleeping Quilt / Bag Liner
Shoulder Girth: 57"
Foot Girth: 46"
Fits users up to 6'2" and under about 185lbs. Model is 6' 1" 175lbs and usually wears a LG size Mens T Shirt. Men's XL T-Shirt size users may be tight in the shoulders.
• Can be used instead of a sleeping bag or quilt in temps above 60 degrees.
• Adds about 5 degrees to any sleep system.
• Lightest Breathable Bag Liner Available
• Same fabric as our bivy sacks- Can be used as a minimalist bivy sack- the lightest one available!
• Air permeability is balanced for maximum heat retention and good breathability.
• Traditional bag liner design - open at the top only to save weight - not open in the back
• Mini bungee drawcord top closure and small cordlock.
• Multi Use! Converts to a functional and stylish backcountry neck scarf - you'll look good too! , warm head wrap, first aid arm sling, tourniquet, marmot collection sack, etc! Humor aside - there really are many great uses for this light piece of gear.
• Keeps your quilt or sleeping bag grime and funk free.
• Great as a sketchy world traveler's bed liner to keep bugs and other crawlies off your "parts".
• 2015 Mountain 10d X 10d mini ripstop with a 3X DWR finish
• Washes and dries quickly
• Lighter, Stronger and Warmer than Silk liners.
• Small packed size - fits in your hand.
• Pro Sinylon Stuff sack included.
• Felled seams for strength
• Feels like your are on sleeping a plush Red Carpet!