Patrol Shelter (tm) SOLO
11oz SilNylon $205 Gray, Yellow, Brown, OD Green
8oz 340gms $375 .75 Cuben Fiber Green / $360 White
6.5oz / 185gms .5 Cuben $360 White Only - Custom Order
Front Width: Adjustable 48"- 60" / 120cm-150cm
Rear Triangle: 34" Wide X 25" Tall / 65cm-85cm
Baseline Length: 8' / 245cm
Ridgeline Length: 8.2' /250cm + 10"/ 25cm Beak
Patrol Shelter (tm) DUO
16oz SilNylon $240 Gray, Yellow, Brown, OD Green
11oz / 190gms .75 Cuben $440 Green / $420 White
Not Available in the .5 Cuben
NOTE: Duo Model requires trekking poles - smaller CT tarp poles will not work.
Front Width: Adjustable 55' - 75" / 140cm - 190cm
Rear Triangle: 55" Wide X 32" Tall / 140cm - 80cm
Baseline Length: 8.2' / 250cm
Ridgeline Length: 8.5' / 260cm + 12" /30cm Beak
(NOTE: MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp poles WILL NOT work for the Duo Patrol - Requires trek poles.)
***Optional Serenity Shelter fits the Solo and Duo Patrol to form a two wall modular ultralight tent system.
See the Serenity Bug Net for Specs+Features
"Green Cuben Patrol Shelter: A long distance hikers Best friend! I used my patrol shelter most nights on the A.T. There is absolutely no wear visible and it never leaked a drop. The interesting thing about Cuben is that there is very little to no condensation. If anyone is aksing themselves if Cuben is worth it.. IT TOTALLY IS! Advantages: No Stretch, Lightest weight, Stronger than steel, Absorbs NO water, Translucent (can actually see stars through it), quieter than silnylon or spinnaker ; though probably more due to the excellant design of the Patrol Shelter."
-Matthew "Ice Axe" Edwards
CDT, PCT, AT Triple Crown
• No zippers, flaps, latchs, clips, snaps, velcro or any moving parts.
• Closed rear foot triangle provides great protection and allows a shorter length tarp with even more coverage overhang at head end.
• Fast Set Up: Stake out rear corners, set rear pole, set front pole, stake out front corners!
• All Tieouts include Line Tensioners
• Interior ridgeline gear hang loops for tying up bivy hoods, bug nets, etc.
• Beak has a reinforced interior apex for using a pole against the inside plus an exterior tieout on the apex. Longer non adjustable pole users can place the pole at the edge of the beak, tie a line from the exterior apex to the pole and stake that out and then uses a short bungee line to tie clip the beak mid height to the pole.
• Front can be pitched low and wide and the beak will partially close off the front end for high wind. Pitch the front high for fair weather and max ventilation.