Cricket Tarp (tm)
This Tarp is the SoloMid XL with a beak instead of a door.
The SoloMid XL InnerNet fits the 2017 Cricket Tarp. By adding the InnerNet it becomes the Cricket Tent!
(Older Cricket Tarps use the Solomid InnerNet. If you side panels are asymmetrical leaning to the front, it's the newer 2017 version.)
13.5 oz Pro Silnylon Gray, Brown, OD Green, Yellow
7.5oz .75 oz sq/yd Cuben Fiber Light Olive Green Only +$150
8.9" Long Rear Edge
40" Side Edge Wide
54' Tall at Apex
30" Front Vestibule Overhang
• 30d Pro Silnylon five panel designs with variable catenary curves on all panel intersection for a very tight pitch and low wind buffeting = lower noise vs a wrap around design with fewer panels.
• Good balance between simplicity, protection, lightweight, pitch options and no lightweight #3 door zippers to fail. (We use beefy#5 WR 's on our Mids.)
• Offers a good view out the front beak.
• Front beak is adjustable in pitch height.
• Set up is easily under 2min after a little practice. I've done it in 55 sec.
• Linelocks at all edge tieouts. -Can be removed to save about .5oz.
• Dyneema X reinforced apex with external hang loop.
• Front can be pitched high or low for better views or for more weather protection.
• Rear panel has a mid panel tieout
• Four inside seam hang loops for hanging light gear or a bivy hood.
MLD Pro SilNylon Seam Sealing
We send seam sealer with all our silnylon shelters.
You can do it yourself in about 30min with the supplied seam sealer
OR as an extra service we can do it for you!
Seam sealing adds about 1oz/ 30gms +/- depending on the shelter size.
Factory sealed shelters are returnable under the regular return policy.
DYI seam sealing is not.
We use a diluted 100% Silicone Sealer on the exterior stitching above the lower hem.
Factory seam sealing can add about 1 week to the order process.
***Cuben Shelters Do Not Need Seam Sealing***